Superior Quality & Value
Over the past 10 years, Springforward, Inc. has established itself as one of the premier firms for IT support services, project management, and training to commercial and government organizations. Our services deliver superior quality and value to our customers by mobilizing the right people, skills and technology to help organizations improve their performance.
As a Woman Owned Small Business with SBA 8(a) and MDOT-(MBE/DBE) certification, Springforward is committed to excellence and providing seamless value added solutions for our customers.
Our value to our customers comes from our: Past performance; Professionalism; Flexibility; & Innovation.
Our team of consultants, project managers, and IT professionals work together to implement value added solutions in the areas of Project Management, Training, and IT Support Services
North American Industry Classification System, known as NAICS, is a classification system where a six digit numeric code identifies the specific business a company is engaged in. It is often used in procurement purposes. It is a revolving system and gets reviewed every five years so that the classification system can keep pace with the changing economy.
Springforward, Inc. has been providing superior customized services in the governmental and private sector for more than ten years. Our areas of experience and expertise in IT Services, Project Management and Training encompass the following NAICS codes:
- 541511 Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 Computer Systems Design Services
- 541513 Computer Facility Management Services
- 541611 General Management Consulting Services
- 611420 Computer Training
- 611430 Professional and Management Development
- 541690 Other Scientific and Technical Consulting
- 541519 Other Computer Related Services
- 541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Our Founder, Kim June
Owner of Springforward, Inc.–an IT support services and training company located in Hanover, MD.
- Member of the American Bar Association, 2016
- Outstanding Supplier Award from the Morehouse College Entrepreneurship Center in Atlanta, Georgia, 2012
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS), SharePoint 2010
- Certification as a Project Management Professional, PMP, in 2009
- “Building a High-Performing Business” at the Tuck School of Business- Executive Education- Dartmouth College, 2008
- MBA in International Business from Penn State’s Smeal College of Business, 1994
- BS in Finance from Penn State, 1991
- University of Baltimore School of Law, currently attending